Green Bay Packers head coach Matt LaFleur speaks to the media after the Packers fell to the Minnesota Vikings 34-31 on Sunday, Nov. 21, 2021, at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis.
As featured on
The NFL season is 11 weeks old and the Packers haven’t authored the kind of complete performances that leave you walking away thinking, yep, this group has what it takes to win a championship.
Even with the wild finish culminating in a loss for Green Bay on Sunday in Minnesota, the Packers still have a 2 1/2-game lead on the Vikings in the NFC North race.
What exactly happened with David Bakhtiari’s knee to require the procedure is unclear, but coach Matt LaFleur already has ruled him out for Sunday’s game against the Rams at Lambeau Field.
- Man arrested after police help woman escape apartment
- Thieves strike vehicles of factory workers
- Collision sends two to hospital
- First women join Goshen Fire
- Thanksgiving drive-thru feeds 1,000
- 2,500 join revived Turkey Stampede
- 3 mayors honor county health officer Wait
- Repaired firefighter memorial statue reinstalled
- Blotter: 8-year-old held after attacking mother
- Middlebury rallies Northridge football team on its way to state title game