"When you run somebody over or break a long run, you can see that energy from the sideline," Packers running back Aaron Jones said after a 27-10 win over Chicago.
As featured on
Green Bay's offense got 170 total yards out of its star running back in a win Sunday. “We’re just kind of scratching the surface with him," Aaron Rodgers said.
Columnist Jim Polzin shares what he likes and dislikes from the Packers' 27-10 win over the Chicago Bears on Sunday night.
Columnist Jim Polzin gave the Packers an overall grade of a C- against the Minnesota Vikings in Week 1. Here are his grades from a Week 2 win.
- Elkhart Products employees hit the picket lines
- Police blotter
- Six arrested in narcotics investigation
- Boy's mother testifies at murder trial
- Osceola man killed in Noble County crash
- Commissioners pass revised plan for solar farm
- Industry revs up for massive RV event
- Two caught in child solicitation stings sentenced
- Dedication ceremony celebrates new features to Elkhart Bog
- Goshen moves toward rezoning 200 acres for homes