elkhart fire logo

ELKHART — A fire in the bedroom of a two-story home was blamed on improperly discarded floor-finishing materials.

Crews were called to 3200 E. Jackson Blvd. about 9 p.m. Tuesday to find light smoke coming from the second-floor master bedroom, according to a report from the Elkhart Fire Department.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.