Republican Senator Ted Cruz walked back his comments calling January 6th a "terrorist attack" after receiving slack from Trump World and one of it's leading figures... Fox News Host Tucker Carlson. In the latest episode of The Point, CNN's Chris Cillizza discusses why Cruz is changing course on his messaging in order to keep his future political aspirations alive within the Trump base.
- Businesses brace for Supreme Court vaccine mandate ruling
- Elkhart man arrested after marijuana grow investigation
- Health official: 'Challenging days ahead'
- Truck backing into church food pantry kills Goshen man
- Flooding issues blamed on river ice
- Carithers is on the road to recovery
- Goshen College site eyed for city ice rink
- Blotter: Animals left behind in rental house
- Public weighs in on downtown Main Street project
- Senate abandons contentious school curriculum bill