Goshen Schools

A gas leak at Goshen High School forced an evacuation on Wednesday.

GOSHEN — Students at Goshen High School were evacuated for a short time Wednesday following the smell of natural gas, according to a post on the school’s website. 

Gas was shut off at the school as NIPSCO and the fire department worked to determine the origin of the smell, school officials said.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.