Police at night

DOWAGIAC, Mich. — Police have identified two women who died early Friday when their vehicle, stuck in a driveway during a heavy snowfall, filled with carbon monoxide and later caught fire.

Electra May Sutfin, 27, of Galien, Michigan, and Chloe Clink, 28, of Dowagiac, were identified by WMED, in Kalamazoo, using dental records, Cass County Sheriff Richard Behnke said.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.