CASSOPOLIS, MICHIGAN _ On Tuesday, the Cass County Prosecutor's office announced that 59 charges had been filed against a Union, Michigan man, who is considered by the court system as an habitual offender.
Jason Ryans, 44, has been charged with the following:
• 1 Count of Possession with Intent to Deliver Methamphetamine, habitual 4th (Life max)
• 1 Count of Possession of Methamphetamine, habitual 4th (15 year max)
• 1 Count of Maintaining a Drug House, habitual 4th (15 year max)
• 1 Count of Criminal Sexual Conduct 2nd habitual 4th (Life max)
• 7 Counts of Child Sexually Abusive Activity habitual 4th (Life max)
• 6 Counts of Using a Computer to Commit a Crime, habitual 4th (Life max)
• 20 Counts of Possession of Child Sexually Abusive Material, habitual 4th (15 year max)
• 20 Counts of Using a Computer to Commit a Crime, habitual 4th (Life max)
The crimes for which Ryans is charged occurred during the time period of Jan. 1 - July 14 at his home, located in the 13000 block of U.S. 12.
Ryans also has a case pending related to possession of meth and possession of marijuana charges stemming from a May 4 incident.
His bond has bond for the latest charges is presently set at $200,000 cash or surety by the Cass County District Court. Bond for his previous charges has been revoked by the court.
The Cass County Prosecutor’s Office has requested that if any person has additional information about criminal sexual conduct related to this matter, they should contact the Cass County Sheriff’s Office