The woman wearing a blue coat allegedly confused a cashier at Wendy's on Cassopolis Street into giving her $40 more than she was owed in change Thursday evening, Jan. 19, 2017. This video was taken from a surveillance camera inside the restaurant.
As featured on
- Keystone given $10,000 penalties for safety violations
- Elkhart County takes another half step toward reopening
- Remote learning ordered for all county schools
- Health officer defends in-person education decision
- Police: Woman arrested after chase thanked officers
- Four injured in single-car crash
- Mixed messages on COVID assessment
- Comments sought on $30M rail overpass plan
- Goshen man sentenced on two counts of rape
- Parents, students protest after flip-flop on schools
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.