Tennis: Warsaw wins sectional over Wawasee Esther Hermann won No. 1 singles for Wawasee.
Local Golf Calendar Tee to green.
Goshen lineup shift helps end 12-year girls tennis title drought
Redskins (14-1) capture first sectional title since 2000, look to avenge lone loss Tuesday.
5/17/2013 9:51 pm
Local Sports Calendar Things to do.
5/17/2013 9:51 pm
Local golf results Tee to green.
5/17/2013 9:50 pm
Akyah Taylor transferring from Michigan State to Saint Francis
She'll have 3 years of eligibility remaining.
5/17/2013 9:28 pm
Local youth golf tour adds teams to the summer mix
Parent/player orientation is May 23 at Christiana Creek.
5/17/2013 4:30 pm
Concord grad Burtch in open water swimming world trials
Burtch is a Concord High School graduate and Eastern Michigan freshman.
5/17/2013 3:35 pm
Charger sprinter Millsaps keeps up family tradition
He is just second Charger in all-time top 10 in 100, 200 and 400,
5/16/2013 11:59 pm
Goshen Sectional summary
Tigers set meet mark in 1600 relay.
5/17/2013 12:29 am
Girls tennis sectionals: NorthWood shocks Fairfield; Penn takes title
Panthers face host Redskins in Goshen Sectional final.
5/16/2013 11:55 pm
Boys golf: NorthWood closes perfect NLC dual season
Gessinger shoots 35 for Panthers.
5/16/2013 11:43 pm
Prep baseball: Harris triples twice among four hits in Goshen win
Penn tops Concord 8-4.
5/16/2013 11:42 pm
Boys track sectionals: Grant breaks 59-year-old mark in 100 as Penn cruises to crown
Deal collects quartet of wins for Kingsmen.
5/16/2013 11:40 pm
Prep softball: Strausborger spearheads Charger comeback with 5 hits, 4 RBIs, HR
Grevengoed comes through as Northridge tops Penn 1-0.
5/16/2013 11:39 pm
- Schmidt's team hires Legge to drive at...
- Pacers not saying whether Hill play vs. ...
- Chargers, Freeney agree to 2-year deal
- 21 NE Ind. residents charged in welfare ...
- Indy 500 qualifying starts after rain...
- IN Lottery
- NW Ind. surveyor indicted on federal...
- End of program doesn't halt Weed and...
- Counties worry about costs of...
- Veteran's family aims to help others...
- Grand opening held for Model A museum...
- Suspect arrested in Western Michigan U. ...
- MI Lottery
- Work done at ex-brownfield site on...
- Thousands attend Race for the Cure in...
- Mich. customers oppose fees to refuse...
- Stink bug threatens Mich. fruit,...
- Rockford field for children with...
- Midland weighs repairs to flood-damaged ...
- Torah walk Sunday in honor of late...