Potholes resurface as snow melts

You can help other drivers stay safe by alerting us to where potholes are forming in Elkhart County.

Posted on Feb. 20, 2014 at 12:57 p.m.

Have you seen potholes since the rain started Thursday morning? Fill out the Google Form below and tell us where they are, so we can alert other drivers.

You can also report potholes to the proper agency by looking at the map below and contacting the corresponding agency:

  • For roads maintained by the state, call the INDOT sub-distict that includes Elkhart County at 574-294-3178 or by sending an email to neinformation@indot.in.gov. (State roads are highlighted in green on the map below.)
  • For roads that Elkhart County maintains, call (574) 533-0538
  • To report a pothole in the City of Elkhart, call 293-5518.
  • To report a pothole in Goshen, call 534-9711

Fill out this form:


Recommended for You

Back to top ^