Elkhart County Sheriff's Department arrests seven for violent and drug-related crimes
A team of deputies from the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Department made seven arrests Thursday, May 22.
Those arrested were all wanted for drug or violence-related crimes, according to a press release from the department.
The team was led by officers from the patrol division and the detective bureau. They arrested the following individuals:
- Joshua Brown —two counts of dealing in cocaine, class B felonies
- Kenneth Beathea — criminal deviate conduct, class B felony; domestic battery, class A misdemeanor; habitual offender
- Cecilia Kramer — theft, class C felony
- Robert Jordan — battery resulting in injury to pregnant woman, class C felony
- Glen Miller — burglary, class B felony; and two counts receiving stolen property, class D felonies
- Keith Hilger —theft, class D felony
- Adreinne Wheeler — battery with a deadly weapon, class C felony; strangulation, class D felony; residential entry, class D felony; and theft, class D felony