Friday, October 31, 2014

Voter's Guide


GOSHEN Highway department to replace damaged mailboxes

Homeowners can bring damaged mailboxes and posts to the Elkhart County Highway Department for replacement.
Posted on March 25, 2013 at 1:00 a.m. | Updated on March 25, 2013 at 2:02 p.m.

GOSHEN — The Elkhart County Highway Department will begin supplying new mailboxes to homeowners who have had theirs accidentally damaged by crews during snow removal.

Homeowners who bring a damaged mailbox or post to the highway department in Goshen will be provided with a new mailbox or post. The highway department will also give $20 to homeowners to put up their own mailbox. County commissioner Mike Yoder noted that he has not received any complaints recently about mailboxes being broken by highway department crews.

Recommended for You

Back to top ^