Cass County Council on Aging panel discussion will focus on financial planning
DOWAGIAC, Mich. - Cass County Council On Aging will present the panel discussion “The Talk” from 1 to 3 p.m. Thursday, April 10, at Front Street Crossing, 227 S. Front St.
The discussion will help adult children and parents start the conversation to solidify financial issues and caregiving decisions and build a set of resources. Panel members will address ways children can help develop a workable plan with their parents’ involvement.
Kathy Johnson will present the following individuals and topics:
- Judge Susan Dobrich, powers of attorney, guardianships and wills
- Keryl Conkright, R.N., COA care services and resources
- Phyllis Sarabyn, financial planning
- Hal Shue, end-of-life planning
- Elaine McKeough, COA panel member
Attendees will be able to submit questions. Advance reservations are requested. To reserve a spot call 269-445-8110.