The odds of winning Warren Buffet's March Madness Bracket challenge are 9.2 quintillion-to-1.
The Elkhart Truth and contest partner Second Street want your odds of winning to bet better, so we're hosting a round-by-round bracket "Mad in March" contest.
Here's how it works:
- Instead of filling out a bracket all at once, you can pick your winners before each round of the NCAA tournament.
- Select the team you predict will win each game of the Men's College Basketball Tournament and enter the score for the designated tie-breaker game.
- You may enter your picks for a round until 15 minutes before the start of each game.
- Limit one (1) entry per person.
- Each round has winners with prizes that include gift cards for gas, pizza or groceries, among other things.
- Anyone lucky enough to pick perfectly each time is eligible for $1,000,000.
- In the event of a tie for the highest overall score, the computer takes those tied participants and applies the "Score Approximation Formula"
Since our bracket is round by round, your chances are much higher than winning the billion dollars offered by Warren Buffet.
You can enter or find out more about the contest on the Mad in March contest page.