Are you seeking employment?
Here is a list of job opportunities in the Michiana area from The Elkhart Truth’s job search website. See more positions at jobs.elkharttruth.com.
Center for Hospice and Palliative Care (South Bend)
Challenger Door (Nappanee)
- Hiring a sales manager with a background in working with distributors and dealers. Applicants must have knowledge of and the ability to work proficiently in pricing and forecasting, as well as experience overseeing sales staff.
- Submit application or resume to email@example.com.
Conn-Selmer, Inc. (Elkhart)
- Hiring a second-shift miscellaneous machine operator to assist in the manufacturing of brass instruments. The operator will work full-time to set up, program and operate CNC lathe as required to produce quality parts. Candidates must have a high school diploma and two years of manufacturing experience, including experience with high-speed industrial equipment, as well as the ability to learn to create CNC programs, use micrometers, pin gauges, calipers and rim cast, and lift at least 30 pounds.
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 500 Industrial Parkway, Elkhart.
Evans Metal Products (Elkhart)
Forest River, Inc. (Elkhart)
- Hiring quality control final and line production inspectors with experience in RV commercial vehicles. Candidates must have the ability to multi-task in a positive manner and have good obtainable work references.
- Apply at Forest River, Inc., Human Resources, 914 C R. 1, Elkhart.
Indiana University South Bend (South Bend)
Michiana Physical Medicine (Goshen)
Mummphys Book Nook (Elkhart)
- Hiring a retail sales position to work Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Pay rates starts at $8.50 per hour. Responsibilities include excellent customer service, internet sales, and small retail management. Candidate must have computer, problem solving and people skills.
- See the job listing to apply.
Recreation Vehicle Industry Association (Elkhart)
- Hiring an RVST librarian full-time for the education department to maintain and enhance the online RVST library. Responsibilities include contacting industry suppliers and manufacturers to gather and maintain documents and links, retaining database of authorized users and editors, and identifying new products to be added by research and review of industry publications. Candidate must possess excellent communication skills and be very knowledgeable in the workings of the internet and various file types.
- Send resume and salary requirements to Alice Wang at email@example.com.
Thor Motor Coach (Elkhart)
- Hiring a customer service position to assist in the customer service department. The applicant should have knowledge of the function, installation and repair of motor home systems including slide outs, hydraulics, 110 and 12V electrical, plumbing and overall construction, as well as clearly communicate troubleshooting and repair processes to individuals will all levels of motor home experience. The position may require travel within the United States and Canada.
- Apply online at: thormotorcoach.com or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ventline/Dexter Door (Bristol)