Are you looking for employment?
Here is a list of job opportunities in the Michiana area from The Elkhart Truth’s classifieds:
- Hiring a controller to manage financial accounting and payroll functions, with responsibility for accurate financial reports, payroll and aduit management. Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, a CPA and at least five years professional accounting and supervisory experience.
- Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Das Dutchman Essenhaus (Middlebury)
- Hiring a number of positions, including busser, host/cashiers, kitchen, dishwashers, buffet staff, waitstaff, bakery production, Village Shops staff, Inn staff, auditor, foods cleaner, salad dressing maker, carriage driver and maintenance tech. Benefits include insurance and employee discounts.
- Apply in person at 240 U.S. Hwy 20, Middlebury or online.
Elkhart County Human Resources (Goshen)
Forest River, Inc. (Elkhart)
- Hiring a receptionist with computer experience in Word and Excel, good organization skills and references, and a pleasant telephone voice. A benefits package with life, health, dental and short-term disability insurance is available.
- Apply at the Elkhart HR office in the Glaval building, 924 C.R. 1, Elkhart.
Genesis Products, Inc. (Elkhart)
- Hiring a production supervisor to ensure performance in safety, quality, efficiency and resource management, organize work objectives and define employee roles and responsibilities, review timekeeping details and enforce corporate policies. Candidates must have three years in manufacturing supervisory, be proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel and have a motivational management style.
- Apply in person at 2608 Almac Ct., Elkhart. No phone calls.
Lochmandy Motors (Elkhart)
- Hiring a bi-lingual sales professional who is fluent in Spanish. Positions offers benefits and 401K.
- Apply in person with Brian Cooper at 920 N. Nappanee St., Elkhart.
Loucks & Weaver CPA (Nappanee)
- Hiring corporate and personal tax preparer and accountant to work at the Elkhart location. Applicants should have experience with QuickBooks and problem-solving skills. The position allows for flexibility during off-tax seasons.
- Send resume to Brock Weaver at 719 E. Bristol St., Elkhart.
Signature HealthCARE, LLC (South Bend)
- Hiring a speech language pathologist for first shift to assess, diagnose, treat and help prevent communication and swallowing disorders in patients.
- Send resume to Signature Healthcare, Attn: Marilou Dy, 12201 Bluegrass Parkway, Louisville, Ky. or email email@example.com.
U.S. Business Systems, Inc. (Elkhart)
- Hiring full-time customer support position to be responsible for customer helpdesk, scheduling dispatch and data entry. Benefits include health insurance, vacation pay and IRA with company match.
- Send resume to 3221 Southview Drive, Elkhart, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find more job opportunities at jobs.elkharttruth.com.