Are you seeking employment?
Here is a list of job opportunities in the Michiana area from The Elkhart Truth’s classifieds. See more opportunities at jobs.elkharttruth.com.
Duncan Systems, Inc. (Elkhart)
- Hiring multiple positions, including customer service representative, purchasing/sales assistant and warehouse material handlers. Find out more about qualifications for positions online.
- Submit resume by email to email@example.com or apply in person at 29391 Old U.S. 33, Elkhart
Economic Development Corporation of Elkhart County (Elkhart)
Elkhart County Human Resources (Goshen)
- Hiring a legal assistant IV. Candidate must have associate’s degree in criminal justice or paralegal studies, fast keyboarding skills, short or speed writing skills, and excellent organization, communication and customer service skills. A pre-employment background check is required.
- Applications are available at Elkhart County Human Resources, 117 N. 2nd St., Goshen, or online. Apply by 3:30 p.m. Wednesday, July 23.
Greenmark Equipment (Mishawaka)
- Hiring a service writer/general office position for the company’s Mishawaka location. Applicants should have previous experience in a service department and basic understanding of lawn and grounds equipment, opening/closing work orders and filing warranties. The position will also include some receptionist responsibilities. A benefits plan with health, dental and 401k is available.
- Apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heritage Financial Group (Elkhart)
- Hiring accounts payable processor. Must be detail-oriented and efficient in Excel, be able to meet deadlines and work as part of a team, and possess problem solving and communication skills.
- Send resume to H.R. Mgr., Heritage, 120 W. Lexington Ave., Box KM, Elkhart, or email email@example.com.
Jayco, Inc. (Middlebury)
- Hiring an assistant controller to assist with month-end and year-end closing and provide financial support throughout the month. Candidate must have 3 to 5 years of accounting experience in the accounting industry and high school education. CPA is beneficial. The position requires knowledge of accrual accounting, general ledger knowledge, fixed assess and depreciation experience, and proficiency in Microsoft Excel, as well as experience filing property tax returns. A benefits package with health, life, dental and disability insurance is available.
- Send resume to Jayco, Inc., DMI 5200-0ZX, 903 S. Mail St, P.O. Box 460, Middlebury or apply online.
Kindred Nursing Care and Rehabilitation (Elkhart)
- Hiring CNA positions for multiple shifts. High school diploma and six months experience in a long-term care environment preferred. Must have valid state certification as a CNA.
- To apply, contact Myra Clayton at firstname.lastname@example.org or (307) 214-2724, or apply in person at 333 W. Mishawaka Rd., Elkhart.
LaSalle Bristol (Elkhart)
- Hiring an inventory control specialist in the purchasing department. Applicants must have high school diploma (college degree preferred), 3-5 years warehouse inventory control or purchasing experience, basic computer skills, ability to assume responsibility and effectively communicate with individuals and teams, and demonstrate dependability and commitment to the company.
- Send resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.
MSC Industrial Direct (Elkhart)
- Hiring several positions, including customer service rep, bilingual customer service rep, merchandise selector, verifier checker stock handler, and receiving (full and part-time). Full-time positions include full benefits.
- Apply online or at 28551 Laura Ct., Elkhart.
Towne Air Freight (South Bend)