Are you seeking employment?
Here is a list of job opportunities in the Michiana area from The Elkhart Truth’s classifieds. See more opportunities at jobs.etruth.com.
Central Christian Church (Elkhart)
- Hiring a church secretary and bookkeeper with efficient computer and bookkeeping skills. Needed Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Contact Central Christian Church at 293-0668.
Challenger Door (Nappanee)
Crossroads Pediatric Dentistry (Goshen)
- Hiring a dental assistant. Candidate must be bilingual, x-ray certified and self-motivated.
- Send resume to Crossroads Pediatric Dentistry, 21781 Omega Ct., Goshen or fax to 875-8256.
Das Dutchman Essenhaus (Middlebury)
- Hiring a number of positions, including bussers, host/cashiers, cooks, grill line and buffet, dishwashers, bakery production, Village Shops flex team, restaurant gifts, van drivers, night auditor, part-time cleaner, salad dressing packager, packager and maintenance technician. See job listing for position details. All positions offer 401(k) plan, health, dental and vision insurance, and employee meal and gift discounts.
- Apply online or in person at Essenhaus Corporate Office, 240 U.S. 20, Middlebury.
Elkhart Rehabilitation Center (Elkhart)
The Elkhart Truth (Elkhart)
- Hiring a classified advertising representative. Responsibilities include assisting and initiating inbound and outbound classified advertising inquires by phone, fax and in person. Candidate should have experience in sales and customer service environment, solid data entry and computer skills, strong attention to details, ability to communication clearly both verbally and in writing and provide exception customer service. Full benefits package provided.
- To apply, submit resume to Mishanna Cramer, inside sales manager, at email@example.com.
Goshen College (Goshen)
Home Instead Senior Care (Mishawaka)
- Hiring a community service representative for the Elkhart area to be responsible for marketing of non-medical home care for seniors. Position will establish relationships with new and exiting referral sources, conduct service calls and facilitate community education workshops and marketing strategies.
- Send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hubbard Hill Estates, Inc. (Elkhart)
- Hiring a number of positions, including RN/LPN for part-time night shift, CN for night shift, full-time cook, and dishwashers. See job announcement for more information.
- Apply at Hubbard Hill Estates, 28070 C.R. 24 West, Elkhart, or email email@example.com.
U.S. Postal Service (northern Indiana)
- Hiring a number of rural carrier associate positions in several zip codes in the northern Indiana area to deliver and collect mail under varying road and weather conditions in a prescribed area, and maintain effective public relations with customers. The salary is $16.26/hour with Saturdays and weekends as needed; may include Sundays and holidays. Candidates must have a valid state driver’s license, a safe driving record and at least two years of documented driving experience; must live within 50 miles distance of the specified zip code area; and must pass Postal Exam 473 and a pre-employment drug screening.
- Apply online at the U.S. Postal Service’s careers website. Instructions about the written exam will be sent after application is received. Applicants should add the following email addresses to their contacts to allow correspondence: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.