Looking for a job?
Here is a list of employment opportunities in the Elkhart County area from The Elkhart Truth’s classifieds. See more positions at jobs.etruth.com.
Eastlake Nursing & Rehabilitation (Elkhart)
- Hiring CNAs and nurses for all shifts.
- Attend American Senior Communities Eastlake Nursing and Rehabilitation Center Job Fair from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday, June 30 at 1900 Jeanwood Dr., Elkhart. New hires will receive a $25 Visa gift card. Applicants can also call 264-1133.
The Elkhart Truth (Elkhart)
- Hiring receptionist to provide front-desk coverage and administrative support to all departments, answer and redirect incoming calls, handle customer subscriptions and complaints, process payments, provide reports and prepare outgoing mail. Candidates should have a college degree or high school diploma and one to two years receptionist and administrative support experience, as well as proficiency in MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and excellent communication skills.
- Email resume to Chuck McKinnon, audience development director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 296-5934.
Heritage Financial Group (Elkhart)
- Hiring collectors and trainees with customer service skills to work full-time collecting on sub-prime accounts. Positions are Monday through Friday with one evening required per week.
- Send resume to H.R. Mgr., Box HC, Heritage, 120 W. Lexington Ave., Elkhart or email email@example.com.
Home Instead Senior Care (Mishawaka)
- Hiring an administrative assistant to perform clerical and administrative duties in fast-paced office job. Candidates must be organized, detail-oriented and have proficiency in Word and Excel. Medical background and payroll experience is a plus.
- Send resume to Truth Box 66 c/o The Truth, 421 S. Second St., Elkhart or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kissella Distributing (Elkhart)
- Hiring 15 positions in several departments, such as sales and management. No experience necessary.
- To interview, call 264-0667.
LCI/Lippert Components, Inc. (Elkhart)
- Hiring a pricing team member to analyze costs of goods, enter data in Navision/Ax, prepare Excel spreadsheets, and work directly with inside and outside sales team. Must have bachelor’s degree, strong math skills, time management skills, Navision experience and be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
- Email resume to email@example.com or fax resume to 312-6810. Include job title of position in the subject line.
Thor Motor Coach (Elkhart)
- Hiring a number of positions including electrical, wire harness, slide-outs, cabinet shop, graphics, quality, lamination, pubbing, shelling and manufacturing supervisor.
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 604 Middleton Run Rd, Elkhart or 606 Nelson’s Parkway, Wakarusa.
United Way of St. Joseph County (South Bend)
- Hiring president and chief executive officer to communicate developed initiatives and measureable outcomes to all partners, donors, volunteers, community and staff. Requires substantial experience in non-profit sector, ability to collaborate and interact with diverse boards, extensive leadership and management experience, demonstrated record promoting diversity, experience with building teams, willingness to explore new ideas and problems, and comfort with public relations and public speaking.
- Submit a cover letter, resume, references and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Wieland Designs (Goshen)
- Hiring upholsterers and cutters for first shift. Applicants should have one to two years experience minimum in upholstery and assembly or layup/Gerber cutters, a strong work history and excellent attendance record. Staring wage of $11 per hour or higher.
- Apply from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 901 E. Madison St., Goshen.