Are you seeking employment?
Here's a list of job opportunities from The Elkhart Truth's job search website. More listings are available at jobs.elkharttruth.com.
Atwood Mobile Products (Elkhart)
- Hiring for a number of jobs, including production candidates for first, second and third shifts assembly, experienced brake press operators, experienced CNC machine operations, experienced roll form-coil fed press operations, manufacturing engineer, quality engineer, and tool and die maker. Starting pay is $10 to 13.91 per hour depending upon experience.
- Applicants should apply on-site Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or submit resume and salary expectations to Atwood Mobile Products, LLC, 57912 Charlotte Ave., Elkhart.
- Hiring a direct account representative for northern Indiana to call on RV commercial segment for DuPont. The role is focused on sales excellence and opportunity generations. Applicants must have five years in sale experience and RV experience with good communication skills. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- For more information and to apply, search for job 2457140306 on DuPont’s website.
Goshen College (Goshen)
- Hiring full-time admissions counselors to develop and implement programs and activities designed to enroll new undergraduate, graduate and continuing education students. Positions include travel, group presentations, individual meetings and application review. Bachelor’s degree required with admissions or marketing experience preferred.
Mark Line Industries (Bristol)
- Hiring head receiver for modular manufacturer. Must have prior experience with forklift operation, warehouse organization and MS office familiarity. Excellent benefits package.
North American Forest Products (Edwardsburg)
- Hiring bill of material writer to perform cost accounting, work with engineering and accounting departments and perform financial and operational functions. Candidates must have two or four year degree in industrial management or accounting, or five to 10 years of job experience, must be familiar with manufacturing process and have strong organizational skills.
- Submit resume to North American Forest Products, PO Box 600, 69700 Kraus Rd., Edwardsburg. Email email@example.com.
- Hiring multiple positions including behavioral health counselor, social worker/therapist, care facilitator, skills training specialist, program coordinator and emergency services counselor.
Plymouth First United Church of Christ (Goshen)
- Hiring church secretary to work part-time with the minister, various church committees and the community, as well as serve as receptionist and office manager. Applicants must have Christian servant attitude and strong written and oral communication skills, be highly organized and detail-oriented, and proficient in technology.
Troyer Foods (Goshen)
- Hiring a truck driver to make deliveries to restaurants and grocery stores. Candidate must possess a Class A CDL, good driving record and solid work history.
U.S. Business Systems, Inc. (Elkhart)
- Hiring a network engineer and support specialist position for internal design and support. Candidate should have experience in MS server deployment and migration, as well as virtualization and the ability to demonstrate solutions effectiveness.
- Send resume and salary requirements to P.O. Box 160, Granger.