Are you looking for a job?
Here's a list of employment opportunities from The Elkhart Truth's job search website. More listings are available at jobs.elkharttruth.com.
Bayer HealthCare (Mishawaka)
• Hiring a full-time electrician for medical device manufacturing facility. Responsibilities include fabricating, maintaining, and preparing electrical installations and equipment, maintaining industrial programmable controller, and assisting in training apprentices. High school diploma and eight years of experience as electrician or other related vocation. Must be able to work any shift.
• Applications accepted online only.
East Lake Nursing and Rehabilitation (Elkhart)
• Hiring housekeepers full-time for day and evening shifts.
• To apply, visit East Lake Nursing and Rehabilitation, 1900 Jeanwood Dr. Elkhart, call 264-1133 or contact regional recruiter Laura Ewert at lauraewert@AmericanSrCommunities.com.
Elkhart County Human Resources (Goshen)
• Hiring an environmentalist. Must have bachelor’s degree in environmental health, biology, chemical or physical science, and two years experience evaluating food service sanitation, on-site septic systems, ground water systems or public health complaints. Requires pre-employment background check.
• Applications available at Elkhart County Human Resources, 117 N. 2nd St., Goshen or online.
Ivy Tech Community College (South Bend)
• Hiring a number of adjunct, full-time and part-time positions, such as teaching in accounting, anatomy, early childhood education, computer information systems, dental sciences and psychology, office administration, academic advisors, maintenance technicians, custodians, and security guards at South Bend, Elkhart and Warsaw campuses.
• To apply for adjunct positions, attend the Adjunct Faculty Recruitment Fair at South Bend Campus from 4 to 7 p.m. June 19. Bring unofficial copies of college transcript, copies of resume and licenses or certifications. See a complete list of other positions and contact Natalie Pugh for more information at 219-981-4403 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lakepark Industries (Shipshewana)
• Hiring a payroll clerk who will report to accounting supervisor and will be responsible for payroll functions, reports to agencies and tracking data in software systems. Applicants must have high school diploma and prior payroll experience. Position includes health, dental, disability and life insurance benefits.
• Apply online.
Middlebury Hardwood Products (Middlebury)
• Hiring third shift industrial maintenance technicians. Candidates must have previous machinery experience and work well with a team. Compensation will be determined based on experience.
• Apply online or in person from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at 101 Joan Drive, Middlebury.
MITO Corporation (Elkhart)
• Hiring general office and ISO coordinator to assist with office duties in a busy environment. Must be familiar with ISO programs, Excel and Word.
• Send resume to email@example.com with salary requirements.
Quality Drive Away, Inc. (Goshen)
• Hiring both customer service and dispatch positions to work 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with some flexibility. Must enjoy working with others, possess attention to detail and have basic computer and organizational skills.
• Reply in confidence at Quality Drive Away, Inc., Attention Human Resources, P.O. Box 764, Goshen, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. Business Systems, Inc. (Elkhart)
• Hiring full-time customer service and sales support position. Duties include loading, unloading and light assembly work. Must have communication skills and be able to lift at least 50 pounds. Forklift experience and mechanical and tech skills valued.
• Send resume to 3221 Southview Drive, Elkhart or visit email@example.com.
WNIT Public Television (South Bend)
• Hiring a full-time production technician to maintain WNIT’s on-air product in accordance with FCC regulations and station policy. Will oversee on-air signal of all program streams to maintain program continuity and signal quality. High school diploma and broadcast or television experience and broadcast master control operations required; must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work with strict deadlines. Experience with Final Cut Pro and ProTrack software preferred.
• Apply be sending cover letter and resume to: WNIT Public Television, Attn: Prod. Tech. Search Committee, PO Box 7034, South Bend.