Are you seeking employment? A variety of positions are available from employers in Goshen, Elkhart, Bristol and other areas.
Here is a list of job opportunities in the Michiana area from The Elkhart Truth’s classifieds:
Elcona Country Club (Bristol)
• Hiring multiple positions, including sauté cook, broiler cook, summer grill cook, bartenders, servers and golf course maintenance workers.
• Apply in person at 56784 C.R. 21, Bristol.
The Elkhart Truth (Elkhart)
• Hiring a classified advertising representative to assist and initiate inbound and outbound classified advertising inquiries by phone, email, fax and in person. The ideal candidate should have experience in sales and customer service, solid data entry and computer skills, strong attention to detail, and clear communication and verbal skills.
• To apply, submit resume to Mishanna Cramer, inside sales manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genesis Products, Inc. (Elkhart)
• Hiring a product development engineer to be responsible for all engineering activities, assisting manufacturing for new products and ensuring process is safe for employees. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and more than five years of experience in a manufacturing environment, with knowledge of wood-working and CNC programming. Position requires some travel. Must be proficient in Excel, AutoCad, AlphaCam and Microsoft Word.
• Email resume to email@example.com.
Goshen College (Goshen)
• Hiring part-time nursing faculty member to begin fall 2014. Responsibilities include clinical teaching for nursing care for the adult or older adult. Candidates must have a master’s degree in nursing or be in the process of completion. Professional and teaching credentials preferred.
• Apply online.
Hill Truck Sales, Inc. (South Bend)
• Hiring both experienced truck technicians for heavy and medium duty trucks for all shifts, and a second shift foreman. Pay is based on experience and certifications. Must have own hand tools. Ex-military personnel with motor pool or Motor T experience are also welcome to apply.
• Email resume to Eric DuShane at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete an application in person at 2000 Cassopolis St., Elkhart.
Innovative Products (Elkhart)
• Hiring MIG welders with five years minimum experience for a structural steel and sheet metal fabricator.
• Apply in person at 1000 W. Beardsley Ave., Elkhart, from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday or 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday.
Lippert Components, Inc. (Elkhart)
• Hiring a human resources manager to serve as a consultant to management, plan and evaluate employee relations and policies. Candidates must be high-energy, organized and ability to solve problems in a fast-paced environment. Must have bachelor’s degree and minimum of five years human resources or managerial experience. Will work regular business hours, evenings and/or weekends as needed.
• Email resume to email@example.com.
Markley Enterprise, Inc. (Elkhart)
• Hiring a staff accountant to prepare forecasts, budgets and income statements; analyze account information for customers; use ERP system to implement and maintain capital; use relation databases to assemble data and reports. Must have a bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in accounting, business administration or related field, as well as one year of experience in accounting, proficiency in MS Excel/Marco, comprehension of U.S. GAAP and broad knowledge of ERP system. 40 hours per week.
• Send resume to Markley Enterprise, Inc., 800 Lillian Ave., Elkhart.
• Hiring a number of positions, including care facilitator, LCSW or HSPP, skills training specialist, registered nurse, housekeeper, family engagement specialist, food service worker and mental health technician.
• Apply online .
UTC Cargo Group (Elkhart)
• Submit resume to UTC Cargo Group, Attn: HR AppDev, 1503 McNaughton Ave., Elkhart or email firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.