Are you looking for a job? Employers in Michiana are looking to hire qualified candidates with a variety of skills.
Here's a list of job opportunities in The Elkhart Truth's classifieds:
Ridge NAPA Auto Parts (Elkhart)
- Hiring two part-time delivery drivers for the Elkhart area. Must have an excellent driving record.
- Apply in person at Ridge NAPA Auto Parts, 614 S. 4th St., Elkhart. No phone calls please.
Goshen College (Goshen)
- Hiring a full-time accounting assistant to process A/P, communicate with vendors, maintain 1099 tax data, reconcile bank accounts and assist in various other office duties. Must have high school diploma, accounting/bookkeeping course work or 1 to 2 years previous related work experience. Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and possess excellent customer service skills.
- For further details and to apply, visit www.goshen.edu/employment.
Yellow Creek Daycare & Preschool (Goshen)
- Hiring a head cook to work 40 hours per week, no weekends or holidays.
- Apply in person at 64901 C.R. 11, Goshen.
Momper Insulation (Elkhart)
- Hiring urethane foam applicator. Will train, but spray paint application and equipment knowledge is helpful. Fringe benefits. Hourly rate plus production pay. Driver's license and drug screen required.
- Apply in person at 4421 Pine Creek Road, Elkhart.
McNeill Labor Management, Inc. (Elkhart County)
- Hiring 90 temporary corn detasselers to work in Elkhart, Kosciusko and Noble counties from June 30 through August 11. Hourly wage of $11.63 or piece rates to detassel corn ranging from $10.00/acre (3rd pull) to $40.00 (1st pull), whichever is higher. Workers will perform manual labor to detassel seed corn by walking through corn fields, reaching to pull off the tassel of the corn plant and throwing it to the ground by hand. Job requires prolonged bending, reaching and walking over uneven ground in either dusty or muddy conditions. Drug testing is conducted post-hire and negative results are required before starting work. Three quarters of an average of 41 hrs./wk guaranteed. Tools, supplies, and equipment provided at no cost. Housing provided at no cost if outside commuting area. If applicable, transportation and subsistence expense to the job will be paid upon completion of 50% of the employment period, or earlier.
- To apply, contact the St. Joseph County WorkOne Center, 851 S. Marietta St, South Bend, at (574) 237-9675.
Thor Motor Coach (Wakarusa)
- Hiring an interior design coordinator to assist the Interior Design Team by documenting and distributing product design changes regarding specific motorhome brands for both internal and external company usage. Proficiency in Auto CAD & Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook) required. Candidates should work well both independently and in a team setting. Attention to detail and the ability to work with strict time-lines is vital. The position is based in the Wakarusa production facility, however weekly travel between various company production facilities will be required.
- Send resume to email@example.com.
Goshen Coach (Elkhart)
- Hiring experienced welders and other general positions to work 5 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Prior experience in manufacturing environment preferred but not required. All candidates must be able to successfully complete criminal background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Apply in person at 25161 Leer Dr., Elkhart, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
East Lake Nursing and Rehabilitation (Elkhart)
Elkhart County Sheriff’s Department (Elkhart)
- Hiring patrol officer-I. Must have high school diploma or GED and be 21 years of age, a U.S. citizen and have a valid driver's license. Pre-employment background check, polygraph and drug screen required.
- Apply by 3:30 p.m. June 4, 2014. at www.elkhartcountyindiana.com.
- Hiring a number of positions including behavior health counselor, social worker/therapist, addictions therapist, care facilitator, skills training specialist and program coordinator.
- For more information about each position or to apply, visit www.oaklawn.org.
Find more job opportunities at jobs.elkharttruth.com.