Ignition Music Garage favorite Amy LaVere returning to Goshen for concert
GOSHEN — Less than three weeks before she releases her newest album, singer Amy LaVere will take the stage at Ignition Music Garage, marking her first visit to the venue since last year.
- Who is Amy LaVere? She's a singer who released her first album, “This World is not my Home,” in 2005 on Archer Records, and on May 27, she will introduce the world to “The Runaway’s Diary.” Living in Memphis, Tennessee, since 1999, LaVere has shared the stage with Shannon McNally, Rich Robinson of The Black Crowes and many other talented musicians. She has played at Bonnaroo Music Festival, Austin City Limits and the Rolling Stone Weekender Festival in Germany.
- You might enjoy Amy LaVere if you listen to: Tift Merritt, Caitlin Rose and Samantha Crain.
- When is she playing? Showtime is 7:30 p.m. May 9.
- Where is Ignition Music Garage? 120 E. Washington St. in downtown Goshen.
- How much are tickets? Tickets are available for $20 online or by phone at 971-8282.
Follow Elkhart Truth reporter Angelle Barbazon on Twitter at @tweetangelle.