Looking for a new job? Check out the positions below. For more job listings, check out The Elkhart Truth's jobs website.
Humane Society of Elkhart County (Bristol)
- Animal care attendant, full-time. Responsibilities include (but aren't limited to) maintaining a safe and clean facility for animals and people and taking care of all shelter animals, assisting the public with admitting and adopting animals and promoting responsible pet ownership.
- Send a letter of interest that includes your qualifications, a resume and three work-related references to HSEC Job Search, 54687 C.R. 19, Bristol IN, 46507.
UMH Properites, Inc. (Elkhart)
- Property manager/sales manager. Looking for an outgoing, high energy and task-oriented person to run a manufactured home community and sell and rent homes to help build and upgrade the park. Being fluent in English and Spanish is a plus. Prior sales experience is a plus.
- Interested candidates can email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purdue Extension Elkhart County (Goshen)
- Bilingual adult family nutrition program assistant. Must be written and verbally fluent in both English and Spanish. Responsible for recruiting and teaching limited income families in Elkhart County. High school diploma or GED required. The position is 20 hours per week. A background check is required for employment.
- Apply online with advanced job search number 1400667.
Syndicate Systems (Middlebury)
- CAD designer. Has an immediate opening for a candidate with 3D and 2D experience, as well as work experience in Autodesk INVENTOR 2012 or newer and AutoCAD.
- Send resume or apply at Sydicate Systems, 402 N. Main St., Middlebury IN 46540 or email email@example.com.
Elkhart Community Schools (Elkhart)
Oldcastle Merchant Metals (New Paris)
- Has 10 full time positions open for production machine operators, shipping and receiving and maintenance technicians. Looking for experienced workers for first and second shift.
- Job seekers must apply online.
Yoder, Ainlay, Ulmer and Buckingham (Goshen)
- Legal secretary. Applicant must be highly motivated, detail-oriented, possess excellent communication skills and be highly proficient in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of litigation practice area is helpful.
- Apply to Office Manager, P.O. Box 575, Goshen, IN 46527-0575.
Lippert Components (South Bend/Goshen)
- Shipping supervisor for South Bend and Goshen locations. Responsible for coordinating and supervising workers in the shipping and receiving of material and transportation, storage and handling of materials.
- Apply in person at 1700 Shasta Drive, Goshen, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resume to 574-312-6810. Include the job title in the subject line.
Vahala Foam (Elkhart)
Dunlap United Methodist Church (Elkhart)
- Preschool teacher for 3-year-old children. A two-year degree or equivalent experience is preferred. The position is 15 hours per week that runs from August to May.
- Apply at Dunlap United Methodist Church Preschool, 23674 U.S. 33, Elkhart, by April 18.