Are you looking for a job? Employers in Michiana are looking to hire qualified candidates with a variety of skills.
Here's a list of job opportunities from The Elkhart Truth's job search website. More listings are available at jobs.elkharttruth.com.
Das Dutchman Essenhaus (Middlebury)
- Looking for a full-time service-oriented maintenance technician with experience maintaining a variety of equipment and building systems.
- Apply online at www.essenhaus.com or in person at 240 U.S. 20, Middlebury.
Linton's Enchanted Gardens (Elkhart)
Creative Wood Designs (Ligonier)
Riverside Village (Elkhart)
- Hiring a PT restorative aide. Must be a CNA
- Apply in person at Riverside Village, 1400 W. Franklin St., Elkhart, or contact regional recruiter Laura Ewert at LauraEwert@AmericanSrCommunities.com or 317-508-2964
Elkhart County Clerk's Office (Elkhart)
- Hiring a legal assistant. Must be a resident of Elkhart County with high school or GED diploma and at least one additional year of education.
- Apply by 3:30 p.m. May 21. Applications available at Elkhart County Human Resources, 117 N. 2nd St., Goshen, or at www.elkhartcountyindiana.com.
St. Paul's United Methodist Church (Elkhart)
- Hiring a part-time church secretary. Must have computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office and church software.
- Send resumes to Paul Stemm, 1603 Cobblestone Blvd., Elkhart, IN 46514 by May 16.
Elkhart County 911 Center (Goshen)
- Hiring a communications technician (911 dispatcher). Must have a high school or GED diploma, minimum typing speed of 35 wpm and ability to multitask in sometimes stressful situations.
- Apply by 3:30 p.m. May 21 at Elkhart County Human Resources, 117 N. 2nd St., Goshen, or online at www.elkhartcountyindiana.com.
Recreation By Design (Elkhart)
- Hiring a part-time driver/helper to work two to three days per week to lift and move heavy furniture and drive a box truck with standard transmission.
- Apply in person Monday, Tuesday or Thursday at Furnitureland, 2121 W. Wilden Ave., Goshen. No phone calls please.