Wednesday, November 26, 2014

People who support abortion are failures

Voting out politicians who support it is important this fall too.

Posted on Aug. 1, 2014 at 5:12 p.m.

Those who support abortion are not only pro-death (as the letter in the Tuesday, July 29, edition of The Elkhart Truth stated) they are miserable failures.

Definition: Those adults are miserable failures who, while possessing the gifts God has given them, are wicked in allowing infants in their mother’s womb to be killed. They are miserable in their hearts and consciences knowing that, should they die without asking God to forgive them for their wickedness, they really will spend eternity in hell. The universe is nothing if not so that each of us has a place to live out our moral potential in a shared process that will be completed in heaven. The universe is nothing if not so that each of us has a place to live out our moral potential in a shared process that will be completed in heaven. Those who end up in hell really are failures.

Moreover, God revealed in Ezekiel 3, 18-20: “If I say to the wicked man, ’You shall surely die,’ and you do not warn him or speak out to dissuade him from his wicked conduct so that he may live, that wicked man shall die for his wicked sin, but I will hold you responsible for his death.”

I pray each day asking God to help President Obama understand His will revealed in the Fifth Commandment and to abide by it. He and his helpers are wicked men and women for allowing infants in their mother’s womb to be killed. It is my opinion that those who support (in the November election) President Obama’s helpers in effect allow abortions to continue.

ROBERT JEFFERSON

Goshen

Recommended for You

Back to top ^