Friday, October 31, 2014

Gays are haters of God

I don't understand why we should change our laws to accept a lifestyle that is not right in God's eyes.

Posted on March 6, 2014 at 9:17 p.m.

Is the homosexual lifestyle the Antichrist? I read a front-page story in The Elkhart Truth about a young man wanting people in the community and the God-fearing leaders of the state to accept the gay lifestyle ("Elkhart area advocates for the gay community say they can't let up in efforts to scrap HJR-3," Feb. 23). The first chapter of Romans clearly states gays are haters of God and are evil things without understanding.

I don't understand why we should change our laws to accept a lifestyle that is not right in God's eyes. Homosexuality is not from God and it never will be from God.

God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah with fire and brimstone. It burned a 49-mile-long, 7-mile-wide and 1,300-foot-deep hole in the ground. This is now where the Dead Sea is. There is no life in the Dead Sea. God hates this sin.

Leaders, please stand on your own two feet; represent us as a community, as a state, as a God-fearing people and as a nation. Fear God, not man.

People can change laws, but they can't change God. The wage of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life. Life is a gift from God. Let's all stand together and leave something behind for our children and grandchildren.

JUNIOR ANDERSON

Nappanee

Recommended for You

Posted on Oct. 29, 2014 at 4:56 p.m.
Posted on Oct. 29, 2014 at 4:15 p.m.
Posted on Oct. 29, 2014 at 4:00 p.m.
Back to top ^