Saturday, December 20, 2014

Between the Lines
Editors of The Elkhart Truth discuss community journalism, what goes into decisions and other issues facing Elkhart County and the surrounding area.

I Do bridal magazine features Michiana weddings, engagements

The Michiana bridal publication is available for Apple, Android and Kindle tablets, featuring local couples as well as trends and tips for couples planning their own weddings.

Posted on July 30, 2014 at 7:19 p.m.

The Elkhart Truth has unveiled its latest issue of I Do magazine.

This digital-only summer edition is tailored for Michiana brides-to-be, featuring the wedding and engagement stories of six local couples.

Thanks to new interactive elements, readers can listen to the first songs couples danced to as newlyweds, scroll through photos and take virtual tours of recent ceremonies.

The magazine also features trend stories on gowns, cakes, flowers, planning and budgets. 

I Do traditionally has been published every January in print and digital formats. A digital-only summer edition now is part of its regular publishing schedule.

How to get it

The magazine is available through The Elkhart Truth Publishing app, available for Apple, Android and Kindle tablets. 

Once you download the issue of I Do magazine, you’ll be able to access it anywhere, anytime.

You’ll also have access to the Truth’s other digital publications, like the new Flavor 574 food magazine, and will be notified when new issues are available.

Recommended for You

Back to top ^