As you may have noticed, we’ve been trying a lot of new things lately. In April we launched Flavor574.com to make a bigger focus on our region’s food culture, followed by the new digital magazine, Flavor 574 Homegrown, released earlier this month.
These are just the first of many exciting new things we want to bring you, our readers, but we want to make sure we’re on the right track first — bringing you new products that you want and need. And we’d like to offer you a free meal in exchange for your time and opinions.
We’re looking for volunteers to participate in focus groups to give us helpful feedback on Flavor 574 and future projects — specifically, a re-imagining of our semiannual Home Projects magazine.
Join us for a conversation over some good, local food to discuss how you use our products, what you like to see, what you think is missing and more.
For the Home Projects focus group, we are looking for people who:
- Are familiar with The Elkhart Truth, ElkhartTruth.com and/or special publications such as the semiannual Home Projects magazine.
- Are interested in topics like home decor and design, gardening and landscaping, home improvement, etc.
- Spend time thinking about and making improvements to the spaces where you live and work.
For the Flavor 574 focus group, we are looking for people who:
- Are familiar with Flavor574.com, Flavor 574 Magazine and/or other Flavor 574 offerings.
- Are interested in northern Indiana restaurants and food culture.
- Dine out and/or cook at home frequently
Focus group sessions will be in Elkhart and will last 60 to 90 minutes.
Fill out the signup form below, and we’ll get in touch with you with a date, time and location if you’re chosen to participate. Even if you’re not chosen, we’ll be sure to show some love to those who sign up next time we have something cool to give away.