Saturday, October 25, 2014

Goshen First Fridays held a series of bicycle races called the I Heart Goshen Bicycle Criterium. The event featured several races for different ages and ability levels in downtown Goshen on Friday, May 2, 2014. (James Buck/The Elkhart Truth)

The men's Category 1/2/3 racers, the fastest category, take off. Goshen First Fridays held a series of bicycle races called the I Heart Goshen Bicycle Criterium. The event featured several races for different ages and ability levels in downtown Goshen on Friday, May 2, 2014. (James Buck/The Elkhart Truth)

Racers go by in the men's Category 1/2/3 racers, the fastest group. Goshen First Fridays held a series of bicycle races called the I Heart Goshen Bicycle Criterium. The event featured several races for different ages and ability levels in downtown Goshen on Friday, May 2, 2014. (James Buck/The Elkhart Truth)

Racers go by in the men's Category 1/2/3 racers, the fastest group. Goshen First Fridays held a series of bicycle races called the I Heart Goshen Bicycle Criterium. The event featured several races for different ages and ability levels in downtown Goshen on Friday, May 2, 2014. (James Buck/The Elkhart Truth)

Riders go by in the women's open category race. Goshen First Fridays held a series of bicycle races called the I Heart Goshen Bicycle Criterium. The event featured several races for different ages and ability levels in downtown Goshen on Friday, May 2, 2014. (James Buck/The Elkhart Truth)

Riders go by in the women's open category race. Goshen First Fridays held a series of bicycle races called the I Heart Goshen Bicycle Criterium. The event featured several races for different ages and ability levels in downtown Goshen on Friday, May 2, 2014. (James Buck/The Elkhart Truth)

Fans cheer from inside Constant Spring. Goshen First Fridays held a series of bicycle races called the I Heart Goshen Bicycle Criterium. The event featured several races for different ages and ability levels in downtown Goshen on Friday, May 2, 2014. (James Buck/The Elkhart Truth)

Men finish the Category 4/5 and 40+ race. Goshen First Fridays held a series of bicycle races called the I Heart Goshen Bicycle Criterium. The event featured several races for different ages and ability levels in downtown Goshen on Friday, May 2, 2014. (James Buck / The Elkhart Truth)

Participants, including Elkhart Truth managing editor Marshall King (back row, third from right) and Goshen mayor Allan Kauffman (front row, third from right) pose for a photo after Mayor's Race Challenge, a race in Goshen First Fridays I Heart Goshen Bicycle Criterium. The event featured several races for different ages and ability levels in downtown Goshen on Friday, May 2, 2014. (James Buck / The Elkhart Truth)

Participants go by in the Mayor's Race Challenge, a race in Goshen First Fridays I Heart Goshen Bicycle Criterium. The event featured several races for different ages and ability levels in downtown Goshen on Friday, May 2, 2014. (James Buck / The Elkhart Truth)

Participants go by in the Mayor's Race Challenge, a race in Goshen First Fridays I Heart Goshen Bicycle Criterium. The event featured several races for different ages and ability levels in downtown Goshen on Friday, May 2, 2014. (James Buck / The Elkhart Truth)
Photos: The I Heart Goshen Criterium

Posted on May 3, 2014 at 11:57 a.m.

Goshen First Fridays held a series of bicycle races Friday, May 2, called the I Heart Goshen Bicycle Criterium. The event featured several races for different ages and ability levels to race around a track created in a half-mile lap of downtown Goshen. Click the main photo to see a slideshow and use your forward and back arrows to navigate.

The results from the races can be found here.