Saturday, November 1, 2014

Voter's Guide

Bathing A helpful idea if you can’t shower the regular way

Posted on Sept. 16, 2013 at 1:00 a.m. | Updated on Sept. 16, 2013 at 6:08 p.m.

I’m writing with a helpful idea for bathing, if one is unable to shower the regular way.

I couldn’t climb stairs, and I missed showering. So I came up with a way to shower in my kitchen. First I had my husband purchase a small wading pool, a one-gallon watering can and a bath mat. Using body wash, I soap and someone uses the watering can to rinse. I get a wonderful, hot shower.

I hope this helps someone.

Rose Meyers

Elkhart

Recommended for You

Posted on Oct. 31, 2014 at 6:00 p.m.
 President Barack Obama pauses while speaking to the media about Ebola before leaving the White House en route to Wisconsin on Tuesday, Oct. 28, 2014, in Washington. The president said the US can't be seen as shying away from battle against Ebola. Obama did not directly criticize quarantine policies for returning health care workers implemented in New York and New Jersey. But he says the response to Ebola needs to be sensible and

Posted on Oct. 31, 2014 at 4:30 p.m.
 In this Oct. 24, 2014, file photo, members of the Department of Defense's Ebola Military Medical Support Team go through special training at San Antonio Military Medical Center in San Antonio.

Posted on Oct. 30, 2014 at 8:00 p.m.
Back to top ^