Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Homosexuality Preachers and pastors need to speak out against homosexuality

Janice Robinson writes about homosexuality.
Posted on May 13, 2013 at 1:00 a.m.

I have seen a lot of things, but one thing is very confusing to me. Why are our ministers and pastors silent about this homosexual behavior or revolution taking place in this country? Preachers, pastors speak up! What are you waiting on? It’s in the Bible, speak out! God is not pleased with this mess.

Yes, it could be my son, daughter or any member of the family. I would not distance myself from them, but I would surely let them know that this lifestyle is a sin and it stinks in God’s nostrils.

In my opinion, we are not standing up for what God has said. This and other things have been building up for some time. No prayer in school, Ten Commandments moved, kids cussing and hitting their parents, and this latest thing. What’s going on here?

It’s like the days of Sodom and Gomorrah. United States, you are going to fall. Because of your disobedience, we no longer will be the country we should be. If we don’t stand up against this, we will fall for anything.

Pastors, get those church bells ringing as loud as you can. Come outside of those walls and march up and down this city until we are heard.

Those of you with young men, why are you, as parents, letting them walk these streets with their pants falling down and under their behinds? To me, it’s embarrassing, nasty and unsanitary and we are tired of looking at it.

I have been told if you see something long enough you will accept it. Elkhart, we are better than this. Step up, pastors and Christians, and let’s get to work. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

Janice Robinson

Elkhart

Recommended for You

Posted on Oct. 20, 2014 at 4:18 p.m.
Posted on Oct. 20, 2014 at 3:21 p.m.
Posted on Oct. 20, 2014 at 3:01 p.m.
Back to top ^