Elkhart Truth Logo
Saturday, April 19, 2014

Chupp Letter No choice on the part of the parents after birth

Posted on May. 4, 2013 at 1:00 a.m. | Updated on May. 5, 2013 at 5:28 p.m.

In response to Ron Chupp’s April 25 letter (“Homosexuality isn’t a simple issue”), I just have a few simple responses. One: Are you kidding me? Two: How in the world do you daily navigate through life not knowing the difference between male and female? I’ve never heard of a doctor asking the parent(s) if a male or female is preferred after the baby has been born, but evidently you have, Mr. Chupp.

I happen to know Pastor Mike Fisher personally and heard the cry of his heart as he shared the biblical truth about homosexuality. There’s no choice on the part of the parents! Where in the stink do people read such garbage?

Very contrary to what too many call “medical research,” Mr. Chupp, a baby coming out of the mother’s womb is either male or female, unless we’re talking Siamese twins. All you have to do is look at the just-born miracle and it’s pretty obvious.

Male/female brains in female/male bodies? Unbelievable! God created us male and female (I’ll bet you know right where to look in the Bible to read that). What we choose to do with that is completely up to us. There isn’t a homosexual gene in any of us. If there were, then people wouldn’t be able to make the choice to not be homosexual, which organizations like Exodus international support.

Since we’re getting ever closer to the Second Coming of Christ, the culture we live in continues to decline and continues to deny the truth. But one day, every knee will bow and every tongue will confess to the glory of God the Father that Jesus is Lord! Then, Mr. Chupp, you’ll have to deal with that!

Evan Martin

Goshen

Russian President Vladimir Putin gestures as he speaks during a nationally televised question-and-answer session in Moscow on Thursday, April 17, 2014. Putin dismissed claims that Russian special forces are fomenting unrest in eastern Ukraine as
Steve Chapman
Posted on April 18, 2014 at 1:37 p.m.
 The latest from editorial cartoonist Mike Luckovich.
Mike Luckovich
Posted on April 18, 2014 at 1:18 p.m.
 Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer
Charles Krauthammer
Posted on April 18, 2014 at 1:09 p.m.
Back to top ^