On the Move
Posted: 05/11/2013 at 7:00 am
Click here to view in a gallery.
Jeff Runels (Photo Supplied)
Samantha Conrad (Photo Supplied)
Kyle Kwasny (Photo Supplied)
Tom Labuzienski (Photo Supplied)
Jason Loose (Photo Supplied)
Jamey Lehman (Photo Supplied)
Jason Reed (Photo Supplied)
ELKHART — Equalizer Systems has hired the following sales and service personnel to handle the growth and expansion of its RV sales and service operations:
• Jamey Lehman serves as manager of the service and warranty department. Lehman’s career has exclusively focused on the RV and automotive industries, including 12 years with a hydraulic leveling and slideout manufacturer. During this time, Lehman served as sales and production manager, and customer service and warranty manager.
• Jason Loose acts as outside sales representative for the eastern United States, assisting Equalizer in reaching out and serving customers at the OEM, distributor and dealer level. Loose formerly worked 11 years for Quadra Manufacturing as a dealer and retail sales manager, and provided after-hours technical support for customers.
• Jason Reed acts as outside sales representative for the western United States, assisting Equalizer in reaching out and serving customers at the OEM, distributor and dealer level. Reed comes with 11 years of RV industry experience, formerly serving seven years as a northern Indiana market manager for Sherwin-Williams Company, and working as an account manager for Precision Painting Inc., leading their aftermarket interior renovation division, Precision RV Interiors. Prior to taking this position, Reed was a sales coordinator for Heartland RV.
Keystone RV Company
GOSHEN — Keystone RV Company has announced the following two management promotions:
• Nine-year Keystone veteran Jeff Runels has been named vice president of sales. In his new role, Runels will assume responsibility for overall sales of all Keystone brands, work with the Keystone sales groups to help focus on new products and innovations, and continue to build strong relations between Keystone and its dealers.
• Eight-year Keystone veteran Kyle Kwasny has been named general manager. As general manager, Kwasny will lead the Alpine, Avalanche, Hideout, Hornet and Laredo product lines. Kwasny began his career at Keystone as district sales manager, ultimately promoted to Hideout/Hornet product manager.
Ruoff Home Mortgage
ELKHART — Fort Wayne-based residential mortgage lender Ruoff Home Mortgage has announced that Samantha Conrad was the top loan originator for their Elkhart office for the month of April. Conrad was also the top loan originator in September and November 2012. Conrad has been with Ruoff Home Mortgage for three years and in the mortgage industry for 15 years.
88.1 FM WVPE
ELKHART — 88.1 FM WVPE has announced that Thomas Labuzienski has joined its staff as an underwriting account executive.
With more than 30 years of broadcasting, strategic marketing, sales and management experience, Labuzienski will work to attract and sign new underwriters for the station. Previously associated with WSBT television, Labuzienski started there as an account manager, moving on to general and national sales manager. Labuzienski formerly owned Ad Lab Solutions and served as sales and marketing manager for www.FinditLocal411.com.