On the move, Feb. 16, 2013
Posted: 02/16/2013 at 1:15 am
Click here to view in a gallery.
Matthew Popovic 2/17/2013 (Photo Supplied) XXX XXX 2/17/2013 (Photo Supplied)
Renee Skeete 2/17/2013 (Photo Supplied) XXX XXX 2/17/2013 (Photo Supplied)
Jenny Toth 2/17/2013 (Photo Supplied) XXX XXX 2/17/2013 (Photo Supplied)
Randall Arndt 2/17/2013 (Photo Supplied) XXX XXX 2/17/2013 (Photo Supplied)
John Bruinsma 2/17/2013 (Photo Supplied) XXX XXX 2/17/2013 (Photo Supplied)
Jordan Mault 2/17/2013 (Photo Supplied) XXX XXX 2/17/2013 (Photo Supplied)
Dan Tauer 2/17/2013 (Photo Supplied)
ELKHART — John Bruinsma has joined the Mishawaka/Elkhart Home Instead Senior Care team. Bruinsma works with the Home Instead administrative staff and CAREGivers to ensure quality service by maintaining operational excellence in all aspects of the business. He previously served as project coordinator at RSVP of St. Joseph and Elkhart counties, with a background in case management providing human services.
Greater Elkhart Chamber of Commerce
ELKHART — Trevor Wendzonka has joined the Greater Elkhart Chamber of Commerce as Director of Communications and Government Relations. In addition to communicating regularly with local, state and federal leaders and managing the Chamber’s social media presence, Wendzonka will be the staff liaison to the Chamber’s government, economic development and environmental councils. Wendzonka began his career in 1990 at The Elkhart Truth and covered sports and edited pages until taking on government and political reporting in 1998. In 2005, he left the newspaper to become the spokesman for the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Department. Most recently, Wendzonka was coordinator of Safe Kids Elkhart County.
Worldwide Foam Ltd.
ELKHART — Worldwide Foam Ltd. has hired two full-time marketing employees:
• Catelyn Anderson is Marketing Coordinator.
• Li-Yang Huang is Market Researcher.
Winnebago Industries Inc.
FOREST CITY, Iowa — Winnebago Industries Inc. has announced the appointments of two employees as regional sales managers for Winnebago Industries Towables:
• Jordan Mault recently joined Winnebago Industries Towables and formerly served in sales positions for another national RV manufacturer. He is responsible for sales of the SunnyBrook® brand products on the East Coast of the U.S.
• Matthew Popovic re-joined Winnebago Industries Towables in Jan. 2013, having previously served as a sales manager for the company, as well as in sales and product management positions with other national RV manufacturers. He is responsible for sales of the company’s Winnebago® brand travel trailer and fifth wheel products on the East Coast of the United States and Canada.
Leone Halpin LLP
SOUTH BEND — Leone Halpin LLP welcomes two new associate attorneys:
• Randall Arndt will focus his practice in general litigation, business law, contract law, collections and personal injury. Arndt brings over 20 years of experience to the firm.
• Renee Skeete will focus her practice on Adoption Law, Employment Law, Family Law, Landlord Tenant Law and Mediation. Skeete clerked at Indiana University Student Legal Services and Indiana University Maurer School of Law Community Legal Clinic. Before pursuing a law degree she taught for 16 years at Andrews University in Berrien Springs, Mich.
SOUTH BEND — Jenny Toth has joined Gibson as an Account Manager in the Business and Private Client Group. Toth is responsible for servicing and processing risk management plans for personal clients and small business owners including renewing, auditing and updating their programs. Prior to joining Gibson in 2013, Toth worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance for seven years, working with personal insurance programs. She was a Customer Service Specialist in the customer response center and a member of the Internet Team. Toth was also responsible for training new employees and working with a select team to refine new processes and procedures.
SYRACUSE — Redwood RV has announced the appointment of Dan Tauer to the position of Product Manager. Tauer brings over 28 years of extensive RV experience to Redwood. Prior to joining Redwood, Tauer was Vice President of Sales at DRV and was instrumental in establishing DRV as a Residential RV Manufacturer.