More ticket prices announced for Elkhart Jazz Festival
Posted: 02/03/2013 at 7:45 pm
By: Angelle Barbazon
Click here to view in a gallery.
Elkhart Jazz Festival patrons walk along Main Street with the Lerner Theatre behind them Friday June 24, 2011. (Truth Photo By Jennifer Shephard)
More than 20 artists have been added to this summer’s lineup for the city’s largest festival of the year, running June 20 to June 23. A stage will be set up on Main Street for free concerts during the weekend with ticketed venues scattered throughout downtown.
Early bird ticket prices will be available until March 15. After that, prices will increase.
Session passes will go on sale at 10 a.m. Feb. 12. Session passes are daily tickets that include access to all festival music venues for specified times.
• Saturday or Sunday afternoon session pass: Early bird $30, regular $35
• Friday or Saturday evening session pass: Early bird $45, regular $55
Standard jazz and patron passes are already on sale. Standard jazz passes include entrance to the music venues all weekend, and patron passes include access to the venues plus preferred seating and special entry to patron-only events.
• Standard jazz pass: Early bird $110, regular $130
• Standard patron pass: Early bird $190, regular $220
Premium jazz and patron passes, which are also already on sale, include all of the perks of standard passes plus tickets to see Marsalis on June 22 at the Lerner Theatre. There are a limited number of premium passes available.
• Premium jazz pass with main floor seating at the theater: Early bird $150, regular $180
• Premium patron pass with orchestra seating at the theater: Early bird $245, regular $280
Individual tickets to see Marsalis at the Lerner Theatre without festival venue access will go on sale Feb. 12. Tickets will be between $40 and $115. Festival goers who buy a session pass with a ticket to see Marsalis will receive a 25 percent discount on their exclusive theater concert ticket.
Special ticket prices are available for students beginning Feb. 12. Students must present a current student ID at will call to receive a discount.
• Saturday or Sunday afternoon student session pass: $17.50
• Friday or Saturday evening student session pass: $27.50
• Standard student jazz pass: $65
Festival tickets are available at the Lerner Theatre box office or by calling (800) 294-8223. Tickets can also be purchased online at www.thelerner.com.