Goshen Board of Public Works and Safety and Stormwater, Jan. 22, 2013
Posted: 01/25/2013 at 1:15 am
When: Tuesday, Jan. 22
• Granted permission to purchase five police vehicles from Kelley Chevrolet in Fort Wayne. Three 2013 Tahoe PPVs will be purchased at $25,992.80 each and two 2013 Impala 9C1 patrol cars will be purchased for $20,663.06 each for a total of $119,304.52.
• Approved an agreement with Brads-Ko Engineering and Surveying for an additional topographical survey of the existing pavilion and gravel trails on the Mill Street Park site. The survey will assist with the design of the Discovery Park. The costs of the work will not exceed $925.
• Approved an agreement with Q and E Enterprises Inc. for the trucking of donated soil from Lippert Components to construct “Lookout Mountain” at the new park located south of Mill Street in the Northside Neighbohood. The agreement will not exceed $30,755, unless a change order is fully executed.
• Approved an agreement with Q-Mation Inc. to provide software support for the installed Wonderware software installed for the city’s water department and wastewater treatment plant’s supervisory control and data acquisition. Compensation for the contract will be $18,310 for the year from Sunday to Jan. 26, 2014.
• Approved an agreement with Facility Mechanical Services LLC to remove pneumatic actuators and controls and replace them with electric in the wastewater treatment plant’s digester building before the city can install new heat exchangers. The total cost for all work will not exceed $26,355.
• Approved and accepted the infrastructure and maintenance bond for the Dickerson Landing Reconstruction Phase One, which the engineering department has found to be satisfactorily completed.