Blood drives planned in Elkhart County
Posted: 01/22/2013 at 10:30 am
• 2:30 to 6:30 p.m. Jan. 29 at Parkside Elementary, 1202 S. Seventh St., Goshen. Donors will enjoy Girl Scout cookies in the refreshment area at this “Give Blood. Get a Cookie.” blood drive.
• 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Feb. 1 at College Mennonite Church Fellowship Hall, 1900 S. Main St., Goshen. Donors will be entered into a drawing for a $25 shopping spree.
• 2 to 6 p.m. Feb. 5 at Knights of Columbus, 112 E. Lexington Ave., Elkhart.
• 2:30 to 7 p.m. Feb. 7 at Faith United Methodist Church, 22045 C.R. 18, Goshen.
• 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Feb. 9 at Concord Mall, 3701 S. Main St., Elkhart.
• Noon to 6 p.m. Feb. 11 at First Baptist Church, 1011 S. Indiana Ave., Goshen.
•Noon to 6 p.m. Feb. 15 at Clinton Frame Mennonite Church, 63846 C.R. 35, Goshen.
Those who donate blood or platelets in February will be entered into a regional drawing to win two VIP tickets to the NCAA Sweet 16 and Elite 8 Midwest Regional games in Indianapolis (VIP tickets include early admission to the stadium, food, drink tickets and the chance to meet an NCAA legend), a deluxe corner room at J.W. Marriott in Indianapolis for two nights and a $250 Visa gift card to be used for other expenses.
To schedule a donation appointment call 800-RED CROSS (800-733-2767) or visit www.redcrossblood.org for more information.