Notre Dame business college to kick of spring lecture series Friday
Posted: 01/17/2013 at 1:25 pm
The talks run from 10:40 a.m. to 12:10 p.m. on certain Fridays throughout the spring semester. The series features experts in a variety of fields and interest talking about what will effect business and society over the next decade, all centering on the theme of “social impact.”
The complete schedule in below.
• Jan. 18 - Panel discussion featured noted Notre Dame scholars Lawrence Cunningham, Tzvi Novick and James VanderKam from the Department of Theology; and A. Rashied Omar, Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies
• Feb. 8 - Roxanne Spillett, former president and CEO of the Boys & Girls Clubs of America
• Feb. 15 - Julia Silverman, co-founder of Uncharted Play
• Feb. 22 - Leo Burke, director of Notre Dame Executive Education Integral Leadership program and of the Global Commons Initiative
• March 1 - Matthew Breitfelder, managing director of human resources for BlackRock
• April 26 - Patricia Dinneen, managing director of Siguler Guff & Company
For more information, contact Jean Meade at 631-3277.