On the move, Jan. 11, 2013
Posted: 01/11/2013 at 8:57 am
ELKHART — Fort Wayne-based Ruoff Home Mortgage has announced that Rich Enfield was the top loan originator for the Elkhart office for the month of December 2012. Enfield also received the top producer honors in August and October. Enfield has been in the mortgage industry since 1985.
SOUTH BEND — Missy Mitchell, ACSR, CPIW, AIS, has joined Gibson as an Account Manager in the Property and Casualty Practice. Mitchell is responsible for the day-to-day service needs of clients. Prior to returning to Gibson in 2012, Mitchell worked for insurance carriers and agencies. Mitchell has over 20 years of customer service and conflict resolution experience while working as Bailiff for Marshall County Circuit Court.
INDIANA BANKERS ASSOCIATION — The following have been elected to the Association’s Board of Directors and have assumed their positions effective January 1. Members were elected at the IBA Annual Convention in French Lick last September.
• Chairman - James Marcuccilli, STAR Financial Bank, Fort Wayne
• Constituent Directors
• ICBA State Director - Joseph Pierce, Farmers State Bank, LaGrange
• ABA Membership Council - Michael Marhenke, IAB Financial Bank, Fort Wayne
• Northeast Region Directors
• James Hiatt, First State bank of Middlebury
• Michael Cahill, Tower Financial Corp., Fort Wayne