On the move, Jan. 6, 2013
Posted: 01/06/2013 at 1:15 am
Click here to view in a gallery.
ELKHART — Kenneth Fisher has been hired as private banker at 1st Source Bank in Elkhart. Fisher has extensive experience in banking operations and products ranging from retail and commercial banking, financial and retirement planning, and health and life insurance. Fisher attended Indiana University, has health and life insurance licenses, and receives regular financial training and education. He is also securities 6 and 63 licensed, licensed in property and casualty insurance, and has completed the Canon Certified Wealth Strategist certification. Fisher is active with Elkhart Kiwanis, has led the Juvenile Diabetes walk and is a regular volunteer with the annual Feed the Hungry drive at Granger Community Church.
INDIANAPOLIS — The following individuals have new positions at Gibson:
• Ryan Colvin has been named to Gibson’s executive leadership team, which leads the operations and strategic direction of the firm. Colvin is responsible for the leadership and performance of Gibson’s team of consultants and risk managers, leading the sales training, development, recruiting and mentoring efforts while providing strategic direction for the Indianapolis office. Colvin began his career at Gibson in 2003, became a principal in 2009 and became chief growth officer and member of Gibson’s board of directors in 2011.
• Tania Bengtsson has been named a principal. She is the director of marketing and responsible for all aspects of marketing, advertising, public relations, social media and branding. Bengtsson manages these efforts for each practice area of the company. She joined Gibson in 2004.
Gibson is a 100 percent employee-owned, regional insurance broker and risk management service firm with offices in South Bend, Plymouth, Indianapolis and Fort Wayne.
ELKHART — The following individuals have new positions at Sanders Pianowski LLP:
• Deborah Beaverson has been named a partner. Beaverson concentrates her practice in estate planning and administration, veterans’ affairs, elder law and business law.
• Bradford Shively has been named a partner. Shively concentrates his practice in litigation, personal injury, real estate, labor and employment, insurance law and business law.
• Kristine Osterday has joined the firm as an associate attorney. Osterday’s areas of practice will include litigation, personal injury, labor and employment and business law.
Beaverson, Shively and Osterday earned their law degrees from Valparaiso University School of Law.