Elkhart Center for Hospice Care offering grief support services in December
Posted: 11/21/2012 at 1:15 am
• Memorial Service: A service of remembrance will take place at 2 p.m. Dec. 2.
• Living with Loss Holiday Focus: designed to provide support during the holiday season, will be 10:30 a.m. to noon and 6:30 to 8 p.m. Dec. 5 and 12.
• Good Grief Gals Tea: for widows, will be 1:30 to 3 p.m. Dec. 11.
• Good Grief Guys: for men dealing with the death of a spouse, will be 8:30 to 10 a.m. Dec. 11 at Mayberry Café, 736 Middleton Road.
• Monthly Resilience Group, for individuals who have completed a Living with Loss Group, will be 6:30 to 8 p.m. Dec. 17.
• After Images Art Counseling Program offers a chance to explore grief issues through art, painting and drawing.
Groups are free and open to the public. Sessions take place at 22579 Old U.S. 20 E. unless otherwise noted. For more information or to register call Greg Suderman at 264-3321 or 800-413-9083. Individual and family counseling is also available.