Middlebury Town Council
Posted: 10/03/2012 at 1:15 am
Key action: Approved the annexation of a portion of Jayco’s property.
The company requested the annexation of approximately 38 acres. The annexation will be effective around the middle of November.
• Held a pre-adoption hearing for the town’s 2013 budget.
• The proposed 2013 budget total of $2,999,717 is nearly identical to the total requested for 2012.
• Approved a joint resolution supporting the approval of the interlocal agreement between Elkhart County and the town for Middlebury’s wastewater treatment project.
• Approved an amendment to the town employee handbook regarding audio/video recording in the workplace.
• Approved Halloween trick or treat hours for Wednesday, October 31, from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m., with the Halloween Kids Parade by Varns and Hoover Hardware on Warren Street at 7 p.m.