On The Move, Sept. 30, 2012
Posted: 09/30/2012 at 1:15 am
Click here to view in a gallery.
GOSHEN — Susan Bartush has been hired as charitable planning and trust adviser for Everence’s Goshen office. She will be responsible for providing trust and wealth management services to individuals, helping clients build investment portfolios and plan for retirement goals.
Bartush earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in marketing and a Master of Business Administration degree in accounting/finance at Southern Methodist University. She has 33 years of experience in the financial, investment management and banking services industry. She is a resident of Granger.
FORT WAYNE — ENS Group has announced the following employee recognitions:
• Ben Freistroffer has earned his VMware technical sales professional 5 certification. He works as business development manager.
• Seth Fry has earned his Cisco LCSAWLAN certification and is a Cisco advanced wireless LAN implementation specialist. He works as infrastructure consultant.
Lake City Bank
WARSAW — Christopher Lockman has been promoted to assistant vice president and office manager at Lake City Bank’s South Bend Northwest office. His responsibilities include making personal and mortgage loans, and handling financial needs of South Bend-area residents. Lockman has been with the company 15 years and held positions such as assistant office manager, assistant vice president and CIS technical support officer. He is a graduate of Goshen College and a resident of Elkhart.
TOPEKA — CrossRoads RV has announced the following hires:
• Jamie Buckmeier as director of engineering. Buckmeier, who previously worked as director of product development and engineering at Jayco, will replace Lavern Bontrager. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in industrial technology from Iowa State University and is certified as a manufacturing technologist.
• Rudy Boals as member of the Rushmore sales team. He will be responsible for supporting Canadian dealers.
• Brian Linn as member of the Rushmore sales team. He will be responsible for supporting eastern United States dealers and has more than 10 years of sales experience in the RV industry.
FM Stone Commercial
ELKHART — Pete Letherman has been accepted into the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, which recognizes the most experienced commercial real estate brokerage specialists. He is one of five brokers at the company to receive this distinction. Letherman serves as senior vice president, specializing in acquisition and disposition of industrial and investment properties, and has been with FM Stone since 1995. He holds a degree in business administration from University of Notre Dame.
Ruoff Home Mortgage
FORT WAYNE – Rich Enfield was named the top loan originator at Ruoff Home Mortgage’s Elkhart office for August. He received this designation based on his high number of closed loans. Enfield has more than 25 years of experience in the mortgage industry.