On The Move, Sept. 9, 2012
Posted: 09/08/2012 at 1:15 am
Click here to view in a gallery.
ELKHART — Deborah Wigren has been hired as a certified massage therapist at Ray of Light Holistic Health. She will specialize in oncology massage. Wigren graduated from American College Massage School and also received oncology massage training at Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana in Fort Wayne.
ELKHART — Larry Lebryk has been promoted to director of marketing at Dicor Corp. He succeeds Dwayne Nickel, who is retiring.
Lebryk will be responsible for bringing new products and services to manufacturers and the aftermarket. He previously served as aftermarket manager for the company. He has more than 17 years of marketing and sales experience in the RV industry.
Barnes & Thornburg
SOUTH BEND – The following attorneys at Barnes & Thornburg’s South Bend office have been named to The Best Lawyers in America 2013, which annually recognizes the country’s top attorneys in their practice areas:
• Timothy J. Abeska — commercial litigation and litigation construction
• Richard Deahl — commercial litigation
• Robert G. Devetski — insurance law
• Douglas K. Dieterly — commercial litigation, personal injury litigation for defendants and product liability litigation for defendants
• Philip J. Faccenda Jr. — Government relations practice and public finance law
• Alan B. Feldbaum — public finance law
• Joseph R. Fullenkamp — product liability litigation for defendants
• Jeanine M. Gozdecki — employment law for individuals, employment law management, labor law management, labor law union, and litigation labor and employment
• Timothy D. Hernly — litigation and controversy, tax and tax law
• George E. Horn Jr. — criminal defense, white collar
ELKHART — John Beck, financial adviser, and Peggy Barrier, office branch adminstrator at the Edward Jones branch in Elkhart, were recently honored for their performance and client service. They were selected to attend the Edward Jones’ Drucker Conference at the firm’s headquarters in St. Louis, where they learned new ideas and methods for enhancing client service and building a successful practice.
FORT WAYNE — Two employees at ENS Group have earned the following certifications:
• Nick Spoltman has earned his Veeam sales professional certification. He is market development manager for the company.
• Luke Wiesenberg has earned his Cisco design associate certification. He works as infrastructure consultant for the company.
NoBi Security & Fire Systems
ELKHART — Char Berta has been hired as a sales representative at NoBi Security and Fire Systems. She will design systems to meet the needs of residential and commercial customers. Berta earned an associate degree in electronics engineering technology from ITT Fort Wayne and has more than 13 years of experience in design and sales. Berta is a resident of Middlebury.
Goshen College Community School of the Arts
GOSHEN — Kristin Kauffman has been appointed director of Rejoice children’s choir for Goshen College Community School of the Arts. She previously taught student voice lessons at Bethany Christian Schools and in the Penn-Harris-Madison and Concord schools districts. She teaches voice lessons at Goshen Community Schools.
Kauffman graduated from Goshen College with a degree in K-12 music education.