On The Move, July 22, 2012
Posted: 07/22/2012 at 1:15 am
Click here to view in a gallery.
GOSHEN — The following individuals have been hired or promoted at Conrad Grebel:
• Evan Bontager has been hired as director of operations. He will be in charge of internal operations for the American Hardwood Creations brand and Conrad Grebel. His responsibilities include quality control, accuracy of order processing and delivery. Bontrager held executive roles at Nappanee Window and Everence Financial Services.
• Chris Chamberlin has been promoted to director of sales and marketing. He will be responsible for marketing efforts. Chamberlin worked as director of operations for the company.
SOUTH BEND — Ziker Uniforms has announced the following hires:
• Chad Picking as inside service manager. He will manage customer service activities. Picking served as intelligence analyst and supply chain estimating manager for the U.S. Air Force. He holds a Master of Business Administration degree from American Public University.
• Jeremy Panzer as uniform sales representative for Chicago and surrounding areas. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Old National Bank
ELKHART — Old National Bank has announced the following hires and promotions:
• Steven L. Brown has been hired as vice president and commercial relationship manager for Elkhart and St. Joseph counties. He will be responsible for the needs of existing and prospective commercial clients. Brown earned a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Evansville and a Master of Business Administration degree from Indiana University South Bend. He is the founding president of Elkhart Community Bank.
• Chasity Spansell has been promoted to officer. She previously worked as assistant banking center manager for the company’s Elkhart location. Spansell holds a bachelor’s degree in marketing from Indiana University South Bend.
Brock Grain Systems
MILFORD — Doug Garrison has been named a plant superintendent for Brock Grain Systems.
He will be responsible for management of grain bin roof and body sheet production, structural and bracing operations, and shipping and packaging functions at the company’s Milford facility.
Garrison holds a bachelor’s degree in engineering administration from Trine University.